Insane Growth With Mitchell Harper

Ep #28: The One Thing Missing From Your Marketing Is…

February 25, 2019
Insane Growth With Mitchell Harper
Ep #28: The One Thing Missing From Your Marketing Is…
Chapters
Insane Growth With Mitchell Harper
Ep #28: The One Thing Missing From Your Marketing Is…
Feb 25, 2019
Mitchell Harper: Entrepreneur, Business Growth Strategist and Online Marketer
If you're not selling hope, then you're not going to build a successful business.
Show Notes

When it comes to sales and marketing, there are two approaches you can take - you can sell using logic or emotion. Amazon and low prices are the most famous example of using logic. But here's the thing - only 5% of people buy using logic. The other 95% rely on emotion. And the most powerful emotional trigger your marketing MUST invoke is hope.

In this week's episode of the Insane Growth podcast I'll show you how to use hope in your marketing to turn cold traffic into warm prospects and leads who feel an emotional bond with you. When someone is emotionally bonded to you, they feel compelled to work with you and become a client or customer. Zero selling required.